Did the State of Hawaii have any vital records for Barack Obama before 2006? John Charlton from the P&E received some UIPA responses suggesting Hawaii may not have any records on Barack Obama, prior to 2006.
Via the Post & Email and some; - Did Hawaii have any records on Obama before 2006? - THE POST & EMAIL THINKS NOT
by Sharon Rondeau, The Hawaii Department of Health continues to ignore and stonewall legitimate requests for information which under its UIPA law should be made available to a requester within ten days.
Mr. John Charlton, our Editor-in-Chief, has made three requests for such information from the Health Department beginning in early March which the Health Department either says it does not understand or to which it has failed to respond at all.
On February 26, 2010, Mr. Charlton published an article demonstrating the Health Department’s increasing reluctance to comply with UIPA requests. He had asked for copies of handwritten pages from the “Birth Index” maintained before Hawaii’s birth records were computerized and had offered to pay for the cost of obtaining them. Specifically, he was looking for anyone with the surnames Payne, Dunham, Soetoro and Obama.
Instead, the Health Department sent a PDF file of births with the parents’ names redacted. None of the names for which Mr. Charlton had asked appeared on the list, although Mr. Charlton had obtained information independently that at least one person with one of the last names had been born during the period in question.
Since that time, Mr. Charlton has made three more requests to the Hawaii Department of Health, none of which has been addressed. The PDF which Janice Okubo, the Health Department’s Public Information Officer, released to Mr. Charlton did not contain the information he had requested.
On March 4, 2010, Mr. Charlton sent the Hawaii Health Department the following email: ...continued here.
Flashback; Hawaiian Law Demands Obama records be made public - Hawaii officials are breaking Hawaiian law in not disclosing how they came to the public declarations made on October 31st, 2008 and July 27th, 2009. The hole Hawaiian officials had dug themselves with these declarations is deep, and there is no legal ladder out, other than to make public the resources and information they used in order to come to their conclusions. more HERE.
- Barack Obama and State of Hawaii on the ropes - According to law, the State of Hawaii must now disclose how it came to the decision that is found in Director Fukino’s July 27th Press Release that was approved by the State’s Attorney General. Haw. Rev. Stat. 28-4 states very clearly that formal opinions of the Attorney General must be made public. Further, the Hawaiian Office of Information Practices in 1991 formally set out the requirements that informal opinions of the AG must also be made available for public inspection. According to Donofrio, under the Uniform Rules of Evidence (Rule 510): “when the conclusions of an informal Attorney General opinion are made public by the agency/client, then the accompanying record of that opinion must also be disclosed to the public:” more HERE.
- HI Officials Don’t Like Questions; Stats In; Complaint Filed; Attorney: Questions OK - more HERE. more archives at the Right Side of Life HERE.
- HI Director of Department of Health Perjures Herself before HI Senate Committee - STATEMENTS SEEN AS ATTEMPT TO DEFEND HERSELF AND DEPARTMENT FROM INQUIRIES REGARDING CONFLICTING PUBLIC STATEMENTS ON OBAMA’S VITAL RECORDS. more HERE.
- HI Department of Health Publicly rebuffs inquiries for Obama’s vital records - DOSSIER OF EXCUSES APPEARS ON WEB IN LAST 6 HOURS? more HERE.
- HI Department of Health refuses OIP’s request -
THAT THEY DISCLOSE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS BY DEC. 21st. more HERE. Complete archive of reports from the Post & Email can be viewed HERE.
Leo Donofrio's reports; TerriK INVESTIGATION – PART 1: Hawaii Department of Health Directors Fukino and Okubo Are Guilty of Misdirection. more HERE.
TerriK INVESTIGATION, PART 2: OIP Staff Attorney Linden Joesting’s Response to TerriK’s Appeal Appears To Confirm That The DoH Maintains Amended Vital Records For President Obama. more HERE.
TerriK INVESTIGATION, Part 3: Hawaii AG Mark Bennett Approved Fukino’s Natural-Born Citizen Statement; All Records Should Be Made Public According To Law. more HERE.
DoH Reverses Course – Releases Index Data For President Obama, Stanley Ann and Barack, Sr; No Records For Maya Exist. more HERE.
OKUBO CAUGHT AGAIN: Admits Providing False Information Regarding DoH Maintenance Of Divorce Records. more HERE. More HERE at Butterdezillion Blog.
Previous reports HERE, HERE, and HERE. Also, to this day, Hawaii DOH officials refuse to verify any of the 3(4) different Obama COLB's posted online by Obama's campaign. Much more on that HERE.
Citizen v natural born Citizen-It's Don't Ask Don't Tell-20100301 Issue Wash Times Natl Wkly - pg 5
Home » »Unlabelled » State of Hawaii didn't have any Obama vital records prior to 2006!? Storm Brewing in Hawaii...